- Support collaborative teams within schools in response to student learning interests and needs.
- Explicitly link the Early Learning Framework and the BC Curriculum in Professional Development for staff.
- Collaborate with Early Learning Community Partners.
- Implement the Seamless K Program Pilot.
- Engage with Administrators, StrongStart Facilitators and Teachers K-3 throughout the District regarding the new vision of Early Learning in Langley.
- Foundation Skills Assessments (FSAs)
- District Numeracy Assessments (DNA Grades 3, 6 and 9)
- District Writing Assessments (DWA Grade 5)
- Provincial Numeracy Assessment (Grade 10)
- Proficiency Levels (Report Cards)
- Early Development Instrument (EDI)
- Reading Levels Primary
- Aboriginal “How are We Doing?” Report
- School Action Plan Reviews
- Student Learning Surveys (Grades 4, 7, 10, and 12)
- Tell Them from Me Survey (Grades 8, 9, and 11)
- Middle Development Instrument – MDI (Grades 5, 6 and 8)
- Provincial Literacy Assessment (Grades 10 and 12)